lemons and sweet oranges
Product name: Hesperetin
Chemical formula: C16H14O6
Botanical source: lemons and sweet oranges
Appearance: Light yellow needle crystal
Category: flavone compounds
Test method: HPLC
Solubility: Soluble in ethanol. soluble in dilute alkali solution. partially soluble in ether. Slightly soluble in water, chloroform and benzene.
Storage: low temperature, sealed.
Main Function & Usage:
1. Hesperetin is a potent antioxidant against peroxynitrite.
2. Hesperetin have the effect of anti-inflammatory . Hesperetin can inhibit the mediating effect of inflammatory mediators, and indirectly inhibit the inflammatory response.
3. Hesperetin can prevent blood platelet agglutination, prophylaxis the formation of thrombus and protect Cardiovascular system .
4. Hesperetin has Lipid-lowering efficacy. Hesperetin can inhibit the formation of cholesterol enzyme and the role of esterifying enzymes, then lower blood lipid.
5. Hespereitin has antimutagenic propertie.
6. Widely applied to food, pharmaceutical, health products and other fields. Hesperetin has the effect of stomachic, carminative, expectorant,
antitussive, diuretic, antiviral, antibacterial, stop stomachache, etc.