Product name: neohesperidin dihydrochalcone (NHDC)
Molecular formula: C28H36O15
Botanical Source: Citrus aurantium
1. high sweetness, low calorie
2.Sweet slowly, a long time
4. Specification: NHDC 98%
5. Test Method: HPLC
6. Appearance: white powder
7. Solubility: soluble in 45℃ hot water
Main Function & Usage:
1. NHDC is 1500 to 1800 times the sweetness of sucrose, 20 times of saccharin. It has high sweetness, good taste, non-toxic harmless, and synergistic effect on other sweeteners or fragrances.
2. As a flavour enhancer, NHDC is used in a wide range of products ,such as dairy foods . It is noted particularly for enhancing sensory effects.
3. Use in naturally bitter products. Pharmaceutical companies are fond of the product as a means of reducing the bitterness of pharmacological drugs in tablet form.
4. Used as a sweetener added to the feed, can make feed taste super sweet, increase the appetite of young pigs, significantly promote their growth and reduce the weight per kilogram of feed consumption.