Green Tea Extract Caffeine
Product Name: Green Tea Extract Caffeine
Latin Name: Camellia sinensis O.Ktze
CAS No.: 84650-60-2
Green Tea Polyphenols 50%
Assay Method: HPLC
Molecular Formula: C22H18O11
Appearance: Brownish yellow fine powder
Green tea extract is a bioflavonoid rich, potent extract used primarily for fighting free radicals. It contains a high content of polyphenols, which are a class of bioflavonoids. Green tea extract contains a potent antioxidant, EGCG, which is over 200 times more powerful than vitamin E in neutralizing the pro-oxidants and free radicals that attack lipids in the brain. Green tea extract Caffeine is used as supplements for weight loss products.
1. Anti-aging and improving the immunity capacity of human body. Resisting radiation.
2. Curing disease in heart, brain and blood vessel. Resisting the tumour and the break of blood vessel.
3. Increasing leucocyte. Restraining and killing the production and growth of pathogeny bacterium and viru. Restrining bacterium widely and intensively.
4. regulating the body weight.
5. Preventing the oxidation of lipidic foods and prolonging the shelf life. Restrining the production of nitrite in bloat-meat food.
6. Speed up metabolism, help to weight loss.
1.Applied in food additives.
2. Applied in healthcare product.
3. Applied in weight loss products